Rasta Wood Cooling Headband
$15.95 – $17.95
The Rasta Wood Cooling Headband is a rasta color pattern based on a photo of a cottonwood tree and was designed by Rob Kingwill.
Designed to help you stay cool and look cool in the summer heat, our cooling headbands can be worn under a hat, skate helmet or around your neck. Dunk it in water for extra coolness and let the evaporating effect cool you down!
Upgrade to include our specially formulated water-absorbing polymer microbeads inside and the cooling effect can last for days! Just soak in water for up to one minute- careful not to over soak. 🙂
When dry this headband can also be used in winter months to keep the chill away. The microbeads shrink up and are barely noticeable inside the headband.
AVALON7 COOLING HEADBAND FEATURES:
- Available as standard headband or with added cooling beads-select in drop down menu.
- One size fits most
- Double sided design so you can wear it two ways!
- Limited Edition Art by the AVALON7 Collective
- Breathable and sweat-wicking. Blocks the sun at UPF 50+
- Designed in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Regular Headband, Cooling Bead Headband