AVALON7 Magnetic Goggle with Mtn Gryphon Strap by Rob Kingwill
These AVALON7 magnetic snow goggles feature strap art by Rob Kingwill based on a photo of Cody Peak in the Jackson Hole backcountry. Reflected, the rocks and snow transform to represent a magical mountain Gryphon, guardian of AVALON7.
The AVALON7 Magnetic Goggles use toric lens geometry that mimics the curve of your face for unparalleled clarity and peripheral vision, and feature our Optimistic™ color contrast enhancing technology so you can see better and ride longer. Elevate your perspective!
Fitted with 9 rare earth magnets, our anti-fog MagTek lenses change out quickly and easily with just a snap, but also attach securely. You can quickly and easily swap out the included sunny day lens to the Stormday Rose lens depending on light conditions.
Once you use a magnetic goggle you will never want to go back to your old hard-to change goggles!
AVALON7 Magnetic Snowboard and Ski Goggle Specs:
- Quick Change MagTek lens system lets you swap your lens out quickly when light conditions change without taking them off your face.
- Limited Edition A7 Gryphon goggle strap designed by Rob Kingwill
- Anti-fog and Scratch Resistant coating
- 100% UV Protection
- A7 Toric geometry lenses are tuned to the shape of your face for less distortion and more clarity.
- A7 Optimistic™ color contrast enhancing lens tint technology. Elevate your Perspective!
- Silver Mirrored lens for bright days and non-mirrored Stormday rose lens for cloudy days.
- Anti-slip strap features silicone on the inside to stay locked to your helmet or hat.
- Fits easily over prescription glasses.
- Two Lenses: Sunny Day Silver Mirrored lens and Storm Day Rose Optimistic™ Lens Tints
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
AVALON7: WE ARE FUTUREPOSITIV.
A portion of proceeds from the sale of this product goes to our non-profit partner The FUTUREPOSITIV Project 501c3 to help kids activate in the outdoors through snowboarding. www.futurepositiv.org
1% is also donated to 1% for the Tetons, to help fund sustainable projects in Jackson Hole. www.onepercentforthetetons.org
Silver Mirror Sunny Day Lens + Rose Color Stormday Lens