Blue Faded Mesh Neck Gaiter
The Blue Faded Mesh Necktube design was created from a photo of rippling water on the Snake River in Jackson Hole, Wyoming by Rob Kingwill. This super breathable sun mask will protect your face and neck while fly fishing, hiking, skiing and snowboarding!
20 in stock
- AVALON7 Mesh Neck Gaiters will protect your face and neck from sun, wind and snow while still letting you breathe freely. They work great in summer and winter!
- Fog on your sunglasses or goggles is dramatically reduced compared to a regular neckgaiter.
- Next level breathability allows you to keep your face covered all day without feeling suffocated.
- You can wear them as a double or single layer depending on conditions and temperatures, increasing comfort and function. Wear it as a face mask, neck scarf or headband.
- Made from our technical MeshTek polyester mesh which is super breathable, moisture wicking and lens safe.
- Antimicrobial, quick drying and machine washer/dryer safe. Size: 10 X 20 inches. One Size Fits Most Adults and Kids
- UPF 25+ rated for sun protection.
- Designed and tested in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
AVALON7 Mesh Neckgaiters are designed for face and neck protection from the sun and elements while snowboarding, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, climbing, winter running, boating and adventuring.
AVALON7: WE ARE FUTUREPOSITIV.
A portion of proceeds from the sale of this product goes to our non-profit partner The Futurepositiv Project 501c3 to help kids activate in the outdoors.