Teton Rising Fitmask by Rob Kingwill
20 in stock
The Teton Rising Fitmask social distancing face mask features a photo of the Grand Tetons as the sun is rising on a early fall morning by Rob Kingwill.
AVALON7 FITMASK SOCIAL DISTANCING FACEMASK FEATURES:
- Triple Layered Protection: 2 layers of polyester/ 1 layer of polypropylene that is quick drying and easy to wash up to 40 times
- Compartment for an optional fourth layer carbon PM 2.5 filter
- ComfortFit Earloop System: Our game changing system allows for easy adjustment of ear loop tightness that flows into a strap that ties behind your neck for easy and hygenic stowing when not in use.
- Lycra fabric earloops are easy on the ears so you can wear the mask all day
- 3D Pattern: Ensures a comfortable and functional fit
- Adjustable metal nose bridge
- Designed for non-medical use
AVALON7 Fitmasks are super comfortable and functional social distancing face masks designed in Jackson Hole by snowboarder Rob Kingwill.
They feature 3 layers of fabric for ultimate protection- 2 layers of polyester and one layer of polypropylene, with the option to add a 4th layer carbon filter inside the pocket. They are re-useable and will withstand daily washing.
What truly makes these masks shine above the rest is our innovative ComfortFit strap system. This system makes it is easy to adjust the earloops on the mask to fit nearly any size face, and allows you to adjust the tightness of fit as needed. The straps are made from Lycra instead of the elastic most other cheaper facemasks use. The Lycra will never lose it’s stretch or softness.
The ComfortFit system is also designed to tie behind your neck, allowing for being able to take off the mask when appropriate and hang around your neck instead of holding in your hand, so your mask is always with you and ready to wear at a moment’s notice.
Our 3d pattern fits tightly to your face, and has an adjustable metal nosebridge. Even with 3 layers of fabric, they are still comfortable and breathable enough to wear for long periods of time.
AVALON7 Fitmasks are designed in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and are made in Europe, not China.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT OUR FACEMASKS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO PROTECT AGAINST VIRUSES AND WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM INFECTION TO THE LEVEL OF A MEDICAL GRADE FACEMASK, BUT WEARING ONE COULD HELP SLOW THE SPREAD TO OTHERS. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE OFFICIAL CDC GUIDELINES.
AVALON7: WE ARE FUTUREPOSITIV.
For every Fitmask sold, we donate a face mask to the homeless through the Spread The Love Commission 501c Non-Profit.
A portion of proceeds from the sale of this product goes to our non-profit partner The FUTUREPOSITIV Project 501c3 to help kids activate in the outdoors through snowboarding. www.futurepositiv.org
1% is also donated to 1% for the Tetons, to help fund sustainable projects in Jackson Hole. www.onepercentforthetetons.org